|Home||» Products||» Safe Deposit Locker Cabinet||» Safe Deposit Locker Cabinet|
Safe Deposit Locker Cabinet
Safe Deposit Locker Cabinet is specially designed to ensure safety of precious items stored in deposit vaults against robbery.
- Developed from standard grade steel plates.
- Brass levers of this cabinet are equipped with phosphor bronze springs.
- Locks are safeguarded by a well built steel door which is devoid of any projecting part.
- All the steel parts are featured with advanced twelve-tank anti-corrosion treatment.
- The standard grade enamel paint coating is oven dried under controlled temperature to avert damaging effects of scratch.
- It is accessible with 10 types of separate lockers with more than 1600 combinations
- This cabinet can be obtained with optional accessories like Renters Personal Lock and Jewel Boxes.
Usage:- Banks Vaults, Clubs, Hospitals, Hotels, Post offices, Private Vaults
- The safety locker opening system is jointly managed both by the renter and its custodian with separate key
- The interchangeable locks are useful for trouble free replacement of empty lockers.
- To ensure extra security, a specially designed personal lock for renters with single unique key is provided in order to check unidentified access.
- As optional accessories, padlocking hasps are installed on all locker doors so that renters can utilize their padlocks.
- We also offer accessories like key cabinets, low settees, movable inspection tables, steel sleepers ( to maintain specific distance between lockers and floor) and step ladders.
- Conforms to IS 5442:1991
- Certified and enlisted by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
|inches||5||6 4/5||19 1/3|
|inches||6 1/5||8 1/5||19 1/3|
|inches||5||13 4/5||19 1/3|
|inches||7 2/5||10 1/3||19 1/3|
|inches||6 1/5||16 3/5||19 1/3|
|inches||11||13 4/5||19 1/3|
|inches||7 2/5||20 4/5||19 1/3|
|inches||12 3/5||16 3/5||19 1/3|
|inches||12 3/5||8 1/5||19 1/3|
|inches||16||20 4/5||19 1/3|
|inches||15||20 4/5||19 1/3|